¢Æ¢Æ RIM HYO ¢Æ¢Æ

Á¦ ¸ñ     ÚãÜâü½ê¹  
  ±Û¾´ÀÌ     °ü¸®ÀÚ
  ³¯ Â¥  
08-05-27 14:50
Á¶È¸(2549)  

ÚãÜâü½ê¹

¹Ýº»È¯¿ø(Ú÷Üâü½ê¹) - / ±Ù¿øÀ¸·Î / ¼Òµµ ³ªµµ ¾ø´Â ±Ù¿ø¿¡ µ¹¾Æ¿À´Ù

ÀÖ´Â ±×´ë·ÎÀÇ ¼¼°è¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ±ú´ÞÀ½À» »ê¼ödz°æÀ¸·Î ³ªÅ¸³½´Ù. ¸ðµç °ÍÀº ±Ù¿øÀ¸·Î µÇµ¹¾Æ°£´Ù. »êÀº »êÀ¸·Î, ¹°Àº ¹°·Î, °­Àº ÀÜÀÜÈ÷ È帣°í ²ÉÀº »¡°²°Ô ÇǾî ÀÖ´Â ¸ð½ÀÀ¸·Î ¿ìÁÖ º»·¡ÀÇ ¸ð½ÀÀº ¹ø³ú¾øÀÌ ÀÖ´Â ±×´ë·Î º¼ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ÂüµÈ ÁöÇýÀÇ °æÁöÀÌ´Ù. ¿ì¸®´Â ±Ù¿øÀ¸·Î µÇµ¹¾Æ¿À±â À§ÇØ Çì¾Æ¸± ¼ö ¾øÀÌ ¸¹Àº ¹ß°ÉÀ½À» ¿Å°å°í ¾î·Á¿ò°ú °íÅëÀÌ ÀÖ¾ú´Ù. ±×·¯³ª ÂüµÈ Áý¿¡ »ì°Ô µÇ¾î ±× ¹«¾ùµµ ²¨¸± °ÍÀÌ ¾ø´Â ¼ÒÁßÇÑ ³ª¸¦ ã¾Ò´Ù. Áï ¿­¹ÝÀÇ °æÁö¸¦ ÀǹÌÇÑ´Ù.

* ÀÌ »Ñ¸®¿¡ µ¹¾Æ¿À±â±îÁö ½¢ÇÑ °í°³¸¦ ³Ñ°í ³Ñ¾ú³× ÀÌ°ÍÀÌ ÂüµÈ ³ªÀÇ °Åó ±× ¸ð¾ç Çã°ø°ú °°¾Æ¼­ ¸·Èûµµ Æ®ÀÓµµ ¾øÀ¸´Ï ½Ã³Á¹°Àº Á¹Á¹ È帣°í ²ÉµéÀº ¸¶³É ¾Æ¸§´ä°í³ª *

Return back to origin

Return back to origin -/ To the origin/ returning to the origin without cow or myself

The realization on the world untouched is shown by landscape scenery. Everything returns to the origin. The original appearance of universe is the land of true wisdom to see the things as they are without agony with mountain to the mountain, the water to the water and the river gently flows. We have moved countless footsteps to return to the origin with difficulty and pain. But I found my precious self without having to avoid anything because I get to live in a true home. In other words, it means the land of nirvana.

* I crossed many hills until returning to this root. This is my true home and its shape seems like emptiness to have no blocking or opening, the brook trickles down and the flowers look beautiful forever *