¢Æ¢Æ RIM HYO ¢Æ¢Æ

Á¦ ¸ñ     ̸ îæ  
  ±Û¾´ÀÌ     °ü¸®ÀÚ
  ³¯ Â¥  
08-05-27 14:59
Á¶È¸(2621)  

̸  îæ

°ßÀû(̸îæ) - ÀÚÃë¹ß°ß

°ßÀûÀ̶õ ÈçÀûÀ» º¸¾Ò´Ù´Â °ÍÀ¸·Î ¼ÒÀÇ ¹ßÀÚ±¹À» º» °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ÀÌ°ÍÀº ¿ì¸®°¡ °¡¾ßÇÒ ±æÀ» º¸¿©ÁÖ´Â °ÍÀ¸·Î ½º½Âµé ¼±ÀεéÀÇ ¹ßÀÚÃ븦 ã¾Æ°¡´Â °ÍÀ» ÀǹÌÇÑ´Ù. Çâ±â·Î¿î Ç®¹ç¿¡µµ, ¸¶À»¿¡¼­ ¸Õ ±íÀº »ê ¼Ó¿¡µµ ¼Ò ¹ßÀÚ¿íÀÌ ÀÖ´Ù. ¸¶Ä¡ ÇϳªÀÇ ¼èºÙÀÌ¿¡¼­ ¿©·¯ °¡Áö ±â±¸°¡ ³ª¿ÀµíÀÌ ¼ö¸¹Àº Á¸Àç°¡ ³» ÀÚ½ÅÀÇ ³»ºÎ·ÎºÎÅÍ ¸¸µé¾îÁüÀ» ¹è¿ö¾ß ÇÑ´Ù´Â ÀǹÌÀÌ´Ù.

* ¹®¶à °­°¡ÀÇ ³ª¹« ¹Ø¿¡ ¼Ò ¹ßÀÚÃë º¸ÀÌ³× ¾Æ´Ï Çâ±â·Î¿î ¹°¹Ø¿¡µµ ¼Ò °£ ÀÚ±¹ ¶Ñ·ÇÇØ Àú ¸Ö¸® À̾îÁ® °¡³× ÀÌÁ¦¾ß ³ªÀÇ ÄÚº¸µí ±× ÀÚÃë ºÐ¸í ÇÏ¿©¶ó *

Seeing the Footprints – Discovering the trace

Seeing the footprints means seeing the trace and seeing the footprints of cow. This shows the path we must follow and stands for finding the traces of our masters and virtuous men. Even in a sweet grass field or deep in the mountains far away from the village, there are footprints of cow. Just like many tools come from one piece of iron, it means the countless existences are created from my inner self.

* I suddenly see the foot traces of cow beneath the tree of the riverside. The prints of cow passing by are clear even under the fragrant water to be connected far away. Now the trace is clear just like looking at my own nose*